Introducing the Culligan Connect app – our smart water technology delivers real-time information, peace of mind and 24/7 support from...
Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Systems for Rural Water
Custom filtration systems for farms, wells and untreated water sources
Rural Water Treatment Solutions
Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Water Systems for rural water provide great-tasting, odor-free water regardless of the source. Our commercial units use the most advanced technology available and include custom pre-treatment, storage and post-treatment configurations to ensure your rural water is free of impurities and contaminants. And with Culligan service and maintenance plans, you know your system is always operating at peak performance.
Never worry about sediment, "rotten-egg smells", problem minerals, and foul tastes with a custom Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Water System for Rural Water. Contact your Saskatoon Culligan Man™ for better rural water!
Building your Rural Water Reverse Osmosis System with Culligan
Step 1: Water Test & Site Inspection
The first step to top-quality rural water is a water test and site inspection from your Saskatoon Culligan man. During the visit, we will -
- Check your well pump and room capacity
- Review your electrical requirements
- Run a complete, government-approved water test, if you haven't had one recently
- Demonstrate our filtration process
Step 2: Pretreatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the first step in water treatment, removing impurities, solids, colloids and living organisms from raw water. Not all water sources require pretreatment but skipping it in certain situations can impact the effectiveness of the reverse-osmosis filtration process.
- Filter Cleer – Multimedia filter to remove dirt, clay, oxidized iron and other sediments in well water
- Cullsorb Filter – For removal of oxidized or soluble iron and manganese
- Cullar Filter – to reduce chlorine, color and organics
Step 3: Reverse-Osmosis Filtration
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing water through a semipermeable membrane to reduce even the smallest impurities and contaminants.
- Culligan E1F - Culligan's economical commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 2.8 gal/min
- Culligan M2 - Culligan's enhanced commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 7 gal/min
- Culligan G2 - Culligan's premium commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 13.2 gal/min
- Culligan IW - Culligan's completely customizable commercial RO solution, for applications requiring 22 to 200 GPM
Step 4: Storage & Distribution
Storage and distribution is a crucial step in the water treatment process, ensuring you have the water you need, where and when you need it.
- 15 GPM Constant Pressure Variable Speed Pump standard, with custom pumps available
- 300 Gallon Storage Tank standard, with custom sizes available
Step 5: Post-treatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the last step in water purification, putting the final "polish" on your water.
- UV Disinfection - Used for microbial disinfection.
- Cullneu Filter - Used to return PH to a neutral level and mineralize just a little for great tasting water.
Step 6: Service & Maintenance
Regular service and maintenance is essential to keeping your water treatment system functioning as anticipated. Culligan of Saskatoon offers:
- Regular maintenance visits to replace filters and UV lights, and disinfect and inspect all equipment.
- Ongoing service agreements customized to fit your needs
- 24/7 emergency service
- Equipment and technicians backed by the largest dealer network in North America
- 72 years of experience and thousands of happy customers in the Saskatoon area
What Clients Say
Amazying water quality and customer service! Always do their best to accommodate customers' needs! Thank you, Culligan of Saskatoon, team!
- Culligan Customer