Culligan® Whole Home Reverse Osmosis Systems
Premium filtered water at every tap in your home
Building your whole home reverse osmosis system with Culligan Water
Culligan® Whole Home Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems provide great-tasting, odor-free water at every tap in your home.
These commercial units use the most advanced technology available and include custom pre-treatment, storage and post-treatment configurations to significantly reduce a wide range of impurities and contaminants. And with Culligan's ongoing service and maintenance plans, you know your system is always operating at peak performance.
Never worry about sediment, "rotten-egg smells", problem minerals, and foul tastes with a custom Culligan® Whole Home Reverse Osmosis System. Contact your Saskatoon Culligan Water expert for better water today!
Step 1: Water Test & Site Inspection
Before you can get started with better water, you need a water test and site inspection from your local Saskatoon Culligan Water expert. During this visit, they will:
- Check your well pump and room capacity
- Review your electrical requirements
- Run a complete, government-approved water test, if you haven't had one recently
- Demonstrate Culligan's industry leading filtration process
Step 2: Pretreatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the first step in water filtration, significantly reducing impurities, solids, colloids and living organisms from raw water. Not all water sources require pretreatment, but skipping it in certain situations can impact the effectiveness of the reverse osmosis process.
- Filter Cleer – Multimedia filter to remove dirt, clay, oxidized iron and other sediments in well water
- Cullsorb Filter – Reduces oxidized or soluble iron and manganese
- Cullar Filter – Reduces chlorine, color and organics
Step 3: Reverse Osmosis Filtration
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing water through a semipermeable membrane to reduce even the smallest impurities and contaminants.
- Culligan E1F - Culligan's economical commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 2.8 gal/min
- Culligan M2 - Culligan's enhanced commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 7 gal/min
- Culligan G2 - Culligan's premium commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 13.2 gal/min
- Culligan IW - Culligan's completely customizable commercial RO solution, for applications requiring 22 to 200 gal/min
Step 4: Storage & Distribution
Storage and distribution is a crucial step in the water treatment process, ensuring that you have the quality water you need, wherever and whenever you need it.
- 15 gal/min constant pressure variable speed pump standard, with custom pumps available
- 300-gallon storage tank standard, with custom sizes available
Step 5: Post-treatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the last step in water purification, putting the final "polish" on your water.
- Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection - Used for microbial disinfection.
- Cullneu Filter - Used to return PH to a neutral level and mineralize just a little for great-tasting water.
Step 6: Service & Maintenance
Regular service and maintenance is essential to keeping your whole home RO system functioning as anticipated. Culligan of Saskatoon offers:
- Regular maintenance visits to replace filters and UV lights, as well as disinfect and inspect all equipment
- Ongoing service agreements customized to fit your needs
- 24/7 emergency service
- Equipment and technicians backed by the largest dealer network in North America
- 72 years of experience and thousands of happy customers in the Saskatoon area